Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You know who you are!

I have bee trying to register a new blog tonight to use for my art. I want to call it "Little Grey Kitty" after my, well... little grey kitty. She is always here helping me work by shedding in my paint, or clawing my leg, or scattering little screws or buttons that I have meticulously laid out all over the place. If I'm lucky, I can get her to sleep on a chair next to mine and her little wheezes comfort me.

Anyways, I've been trying to register a name having to do with this- "greykitty", "littlegrey", "littlegreykitty", "littlegreycat", and etc are all taken. And they are all taken by people who either never posted anything, or who's last posts were in 2002. I'm really annoyed at these people who registered a great name and then wasted it. There should be a way to contact them and ask them to transfer the name. (Even if they delete the account, the name will still be "taken" for all eternity, that's how it works apparently). I would even pay them for use of the name.

I guess I will have to try another blog website. I REALLY don't want to do that. It is so nice to have the multiple blogs all linked here. And I HATE wordpress. I started a blog there and it took me several hours just to figure out how to make a new post. And I am not internet illiterate.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment